Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ten op shops in a day...

Oh dear, I think I have just created my first Blog!


I took a road trip north of Adelaide today as my daughter Poppy was in childcare. First stop - picking up an ebay purchase from a lovely ebayer. She follows my little business Foundabout. She loves that Kyrie and I call our Foundabout friends names - gives them a personality and a new life. Loved hearing that.

The day then culminated in me visiting ten(!) op shops... Yes, I love op shopping. Bit addicted really... Now to work out what to keep and what to offer on Foundabout - always hard letting go...

My funniest and I think coolest purchase? A vintage bowling bowl in a his own round retro bag!

Until next time! xx


2 comments:

  1. 10 in a day - I'm impressed, my best is 7. Look forward to reading more. Cheers, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. so impressed, on both counts. I am a blog-a-holic and obeseed with op-shops! Go Mardi, I look forward to following your blog journey xo

    ReplyDelete